Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
521 of 594

Hi Gilbert,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information on acceptable documents for your verification. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ziyue C Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
522 of 594

Hi! Help me please! I wanted to purchase connects tonight, but I didn’t have credit card. So I added my boyfriend’s, his name is Mingze, Li. Obviously, it is not to be allowed. Then, a system information prompted: Some of your services are temporarily hold on. And leaded me to verify my identity. But when I get start, the name in the form is Mingze, Li, that credit card’s owner. I can’t change name!! Could you tell me what should I do now? (I have received identity and video verification, and I have successfully passed. )

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
523 of 594

Hi Ziyue,

Feel free to upload your valid government-issued ID. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Motiur R Member Since: May 20, 2018
524 of 594

Hello Sir, i am motiur i am professional logo and branding designer. last time i can not verify my account , because i lost my internet connection . so can you please again start a verification.

Thank You

Highlighted
525 of 594

Hi Motiur,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green button 'Get Started' to finish your verification. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ryan B Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
526 of 594
Hi,
This is for verifying identity, I can't seem to upload my ID whenever I upload it on upworks' email. It says that it can't upload due to low memory. Please advise. Thanks.
Highlighted
527 of 594

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly go to Settings > Identity Verification and start the process of verification by clicking on the green button 'Get Started'. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeffrey A Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
528 of 594

Identify verification missing.JPG

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
529 of 594

Hi Jeffrey, 

It looks like you are not yet required to verify your identity. If the team finds the need to verify your identity, they will reach out to you through an email, or through a notification in your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Andre K Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
530 of 594

Hi I am having issues with my ID Verification. I've uploaded multiple different pictures of my ID and non of them have been accepted. How can I verify my id so I can start working.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS