Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
541 of 581

Hi Melek,

Feel free to submit your ID and if any additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Manish K Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
542 of 581

UpworkProfileIssue.png

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
543 of 581

Hi Manish,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Manish K Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
544 of 581

Thank you.

Highlighted
Umair K Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
545 of 581

Hello!

Is driving license enough for Identity verification while upwork interview for a freelancer?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
546 of 581

Hi Khadim,

There are different processes with different ID requirements. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on the types of ID verification. I also checked your account and it seems that you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete the process and the acceptable documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Furqan I Member Since: Mar 1, 2020
547 of 581

I' m not seeing identity verification on my Upwork account?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
548 of 581

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and it seems that you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete the process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Akash M Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
549 of 581

I wanted to submit a proposal but when I click on the button it just keeps loading in a new window. After several minutes the request times out.

I tried multiple times with several platforms and also used incognito as suggested in other posts, but it didn't work. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
550 of 581

Hi Akash, 

It seems that you were requested to verify your account the first time you registered to Upwork. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS