Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
571 of 704

Hi Asad,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ralph K Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
572 of 704

For the past two days I have been trying to verify my "Get Paid" account with my drivers license jpeg and other statement.  I keep getting this error.  I've tried on Chrome and Firefox and also cleared my cache.

Please assist

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 4.30.40 PM.png

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
573 of 704

Hi Ralph,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alex R Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
574 of 704

I have been trying to get my profile set up but that last thing  I need to do is verify my identity. The problem is that my Driver's License recently expired.  The CA DMV offices are currently only taking appointments.  The soonest available appointment is in two months! They have reduced their services because CA just issued the mandatory shelter-in-home policy. The last place I am trying to go to during this pandemic is the DMV. Please help.

Also I lost my social security card.

May I use a W-2 form or something to verify my identity?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
575 of 704

Hi Alex,

I checked your account and can see that you have submitted your ID for a review. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you directly with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alex R Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
576 of 704

Hi Goran,

I appreciate the response. That's correct. I did submit it using the app when it asks you to take a picture of your Driver's License but I am fairly certain that it is going to deny me because it expired recently. And renewing it implies visiting the dmv, which thus implies I will be having to wait several months to schedule an appointment. Here in CA they are only accepting appointments at the moment after the covid-19 pandemic shelter-in-home order went into effect yesterday.

They did mention that they were giving DL renewal extensions(up to 60 days)during this time period. I attached a screenchot of the message shown on the dmv ca website if that helps.

Highlighted
Namane M Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
577 of 704
I am waiting for an identity confirmation request, but it is too late. This hurts me
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
578 of 704

Hi Namane,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Anis B Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
579 of 704

hello there, 

can you please help me so i can verify my ID succesfully ? and thanks 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
580 of 704

Hi Boutemtam,

I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket. Our team will assist you further directly there as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS