cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 505

Hi Sonali,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Syed Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
52 of 505

Hello Upworkers, today i got this notification on feed "Get an Identity Verified badge to help build trust with your clients. Get started." when i click on "Get started" i already did ID and Video verification successfully and it's ticked with green marks so how can i get Verified Badge on my profile now?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 505

Hi Syed, 

The Customer Support Team looked into this and looks like the badge is now showing up on your profile. Let us know if we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Souren D Member Since: Oct 23, 2016
54 of 505

Hi

Yesterday I got a notification that says verified your Upwork profile by uploading National ID card(I have done the video call verification). Then I am preparing my National ID card. But today the option of profile verification is gone. I checked the settings option. I didn't find it.

So, how can I verify my Upwork profile now?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
55 of 505

Hi Souren,

Thanks for your question. In the process of gradually rolling out the option to add the “Identity Verified” badge to more freelancers, we have run into an internal bug. As a result, this option was given to more freelancers than anticipated. To correct this, some freelancers who were just invited to go through the process to get the badge might not be able to do so right now. We apologize for the premature alert; we’ll give you this option again as soon as possible if you are eligible.

~ Riri
Souren D Member Since: Oct 23, 2016
56 of 505

OK

Thanks for your reply

Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
57 of 505

Hi Miss

I done video verification and national verifications also i recieve verification badge some day ago but today i again recieve notification this (Get an Identity Verified badge to help build trust with your clients) Why i recieve this again.

58 of 505

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ma. Patrizia Nicol A Member Since: May 23, 2017
59 of 505
Hi!! My financial transaction is limited right now. I have tried several times to do video verification but it always goes back to homepage whenever I try to do that. I think there is a bug or problem with the website. Please help how I can verify my identification.
60 of 505

Hi Ma.,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS