cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Edralyn V Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
61 of 505
I uploaded my government ID yesterday, I'm 99th in queue, but not, I can't find the Identity Verification in my settings. Please help. The next step is the video call.
Sumit K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
62 of 505

Hi,

Keep patience it will be shown to you. I had the same case. I am new on upwork after 6-7 days I got my Identity Verification Link and yesterday I passed the verification got badge

63 of 505
I see. So this really happens. All I need to do is just wait for the
Identity Verification invite?
Sumit K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
64 of 505

Yes, I would suggest you to do the same.
I was also wondring whats is wrong with my profile but yesterday I got a a notification about it and did the required stuffs and got it.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
65 of 505

Hi Edralyn,

Thanks for reaching out. In the process of gradually rolling out the option to add the “Identity Verified” badge, we ran into an internal bug that caused some ineligible freelancers to see the option briefly. We have removed this option and will not be able to re-add it unless you become eligible. We apologize for the confusion.

~ Riri
66 of 505
What is the criteria to be eligible?
Niloy Ranjan Datta D Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
67 of 505

Actually i am not sure.

Niloy Ranjan Datta D Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
68 of 505

Hi

Yesterday I got a notification that identity verified badge. But today the option of identity verification is gone. I checked the settings option. I didn't find it.
So, how can I verify my Upwork profile now?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
69 of 505

Hi Niloy and Edralyn,

Thank you for your interest in adding the badge — at this time, only invited freelancers are eligible to get the “Identity Verified” badge, though we do plan to expand this program in the future. When you become eligible, we will definitely notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Riri
Muhammad S Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
70 of 505

i was notified with a badget on top of my account screen that i should do Video and ID verification submitting required informations. So i just submitted my national ID photo successfully but, a couple of hours later, when i intend to start video chat, it had disappeared already. So how can i see that badget window again to verify video chat ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS