Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
701 of 1,880
Hello there thank you for fast respond that ticket you send me seem closed
i can't write on it anymore.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
702 of 1,880

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry about the confusion. You can complete the verification by following up on this ticket in which you'll find a secure link from where you can upload the required documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
amirwaqar300
Amir W Member Since: Dec 31, 2019
703 of 1,880
Hello
I am facing same issue with my profile .its not showing option of identity verification..so please help me how can I get baig??
djondinium
704 of 1,880

Hi Amir,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required our team will reach out to you via email with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
cybermaster_99
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
705 of 1,880

It's been a very long time since I tried using this site; I had created this account back when it was still oDesk and forgot about it until now.

Having unshelved said account, I'm still wondering about the verification process. Anything I should expect now?

djondinium
706 of 1,880

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you aren't required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Meantime, you can check these help articles for more information about the verification processes on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
cybermaster_99
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
707 of 1,880

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Doesn't quite explain what I'm seeing, to be honest.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
708 of 1,880

Hi Alistair,

Rest assured, you`re all set up. There's no need to complete any verifications at the moment. Once It's requested, our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
amiel23
Amiel Allen T Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
709 of 1,880

ID: Not provided as of now as I am waiting for my ID to be released by government issuers.
Video verification: Completed.

Question: Will I suffer from this rule? "What happens if I do not pass the verification process?"

Freelancers that are required to verify but do not do so will have their accounts placed on hold. The hold will prevent freelancers from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will also be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts. Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed."
djondinium
710 of 1,880

Hi Amiel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are unable to complete your verification at this moment a hold will be placed on your account. However, when you get your ID, you can come back, complete the verification and the temporary hold on your account will be lifted. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS