Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

p_sankhyan
Miss P Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
761 of 2,240
Hi

I am not getting any response from any client i have sent may proposal to many clients . But unfortunately i could not get any response. Can you please let me the reason. And also please let me know why I can't see identify verification option in my profile. I don't knwo whats going on ..it has been 1 year of created my profile on upwork but still i could not get any job or response from client... Cam you please let me know the reason. Please help me....
Thanks
hamadkhanjan
Hamad U Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
762 of 2,240

Hello. upwork send me 2 or 3 month ago a message about identy ID Verification . I add my ID CARD . they send me message that We’re reviewing your ID, which can take up to 1 business day. But still not verify. now i want to very it but they did not give me option to upload my ID CARD again. please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
763 of 2,240

Hi Hamad,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green button Try Again in order to resubmit your ID and complete the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hamazaspyanvardg
Vardges H Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
764 of 2,240

I also want to verify my profile and but can't find verification in my account

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
765 of 2,240

Hi Vardges,

Once you become eligible/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amna-jmi
Amna N Member Since: May 7, 2021
766 of 2,240

Hi, 

i tried to verify my account but i cannot find identity verification in the settings. I havent been told to verify my account but i want to in order for my profile to look more appealing. could you please guide me on what to do and how to verify my accoun

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
767 of 2,240

Hi Amna,

At the moment freelancers can't request a verification from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amna-jmi
Amna N Member Since: May 7, 2021
768 of 2,240
Alright, thankyou for the clarification.
muhammadumer1010
Muhammad U Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
769 of 2,240

Can you please let me know if my id is approved or not?

waiting for your response   thanks!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
770 of 2,240

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that your ID document was approved. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS