cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Atif S Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
71 of 1,191

Hello, I was asked to submit my ID and I did upload but after that, I was asked to do a video chat with an Upwork agent but I don't find any option to do this. Please advise, thank you. 

Highlighted
Samim M Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
72 of 1,191
I didn't think editing the ID would be a problem.I will now upload the
original ID with carefully.thanks
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
73 of 1,191

Hi Atif, 

It looks like you were able to successfully complete the video verification part of this verification process. Our team will update you once they review the ID you've submitted.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Andy F Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
74 of 1,191

Hi Upwork,

I've been trying to verify my identity via video chat because I recently received both an email and a notice on my account. I already verified my ID but when I try to start the video chat it the link takes me to Upwork help. I've been trying for a few days now and don't want my account to be blocked. Can you help me?

Appreciate the help, 

Andy

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
75 of 1,191

Hi Andy,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kristine Grace S Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
76 of 1,191

hello avery good day. can you please help me get my verification badge for my video verification because whenever i start clicking START CHAT it just leads me to the same website  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=badge-verification and it does do nothing.

I willvappreciate it so much if you can sort this out and help me. please.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
77 of 1,191

Hi Kristine,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajni G Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
78 of 1,191

Hi...

Identify verification does not show in my account profile and Action required message not show & also not verification email in my Gmail account, so what to next step for verification.

I hope positive responsive from your side.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
79 of 1,191

Hi Rajni,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajni G Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
80 of 1,191

Thank You, sir.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS