Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
71 of 375

Noor A wrote:

... it's really a offenssive  to repeating things which have done already.

I verified TWICE - actually THREE times, I just remembered the verification I did when I started to work with an Enterprise client, then again with a background check when I entered payroll with an Enterprise client.  

I have been a constant presence here, Upwork know me as well as I know Upwork, and now I am supposed to jump through hoops for a tick?

Not.Going.To.Happen.

They can keep their blue tick.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
72 of 375

Hi Noor,

Thanks for your question and for taking the time to verify your identity. Some badges will not display immediately due to an error in our system. Our engineers are working to correct this and your badge will be added as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Community Guru
73 of 375

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Noor,

Thanks for your question and for taking the time to verify your identity. Some badges will not display immediately due to an error in our system. Our engineers are working to correct this and your badge will be added as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

So you are saying people who underwent the process before (months ago, such as in December LAST YEAR  like Noor) will have their badges added automatically, and the previous information given by moderators that it is "a different process" was false?

Noor A Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
74 of 375

Aleksandar D.

thanks for your response! as It have been already 4 months that i have completed my verification process and now again it have been almost 4 days that i got this notification again to verify identity so, it should be directly add this badge as i have done already all these processes. I hope it would be solved asap.

Thanks!

Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
75 of 375

Hello,

I'm new on Upwork and can't find any option to upload my Government issued ID in settings.

Is there any other way I can do this?

Thank you

Ace Contributor
Dimitri H Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
76 of 375
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
77 of 375

Hi Bhavik,

At this time, only invited freelancers are eligible to get the “Identity Verified” badge, though we do plan to expand this program in the future. When you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
78 of 375
So, if now I complete projects and earn money on Upwork, can I be able to
withdraw that money without Id verification?
Community Guru
79 of 375

Bhavik P wrote:
So, if now I complete projects and earn money on Upwork, can I be able to
withdraw that money without Id verification?

They may ask you to verify once you have earned some mones.

Considering that the vast majority of freelancers who join Upwork never earn a single Dollar,there is no point wasting money and resources verifying them.

Rahma A Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
80 of 375

I was trying to submit a proposal for a job, and I was asked to provide identity verification. I was going to upload a scan of my ID, but I aborted the process. Now I can't figure out how to get to a link that will allow me to upload my iD. Help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS