cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Attia H Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
81 of 1,191
First step of ID verification is been done but i am stuck on second stage which is video calling which i am not able to do because when i was video calling no one responded now i am not getting any option to do a video call to complete my verification.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 1,191

Hi Attia,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sajib S Member Since: Aug 4, 2020
83 of 1,191
Hi Avery o, please need to my up work account identity verification. If u help me, i appreciate you. First step of ID verification is been done but i am stuck on second stage which is video calling which i am not able to do because when i was video calling no one responded now i am not getting any option to do a video call to complete my verification
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 1,191

Hi Sajib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Pratik Z Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
85 of 1,191

How to verify my profile

Highlighted
86 of 1,191

Hi Pratik,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you`re required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
87 of 1,191

Hi
I just see an Action required alert to verify the identity.

But I have already verified my identity via video chat. I have also received the payment on this account. Also, I  got the badge of rising talent. And below mentioned are the verification details.

1. ID added - Successfully verified on 2019-10-16
  2. Video call completed - Completed on 2019-10-16

Kindly have a look at my account so that I can proceed further with the bidding process.

Highlighted
88 of 1,191

Hi Muhammad,

I would like to clarify that the current verification is not the same as the one you`ve completed. Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again. Please, follow the instructions on your end on how to start the process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
89 of 1,191

I have already tried to arrange a video call by clicking the action required "here" button but did not find the proper way to arrange a call, because this time I have to choose lots of option and I was confused to find the right way. 

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

Highlighted
90 of 1,191

Hi Muhammad,

Once you`ve clicked on the hyperlinked word "Here" you will be taken to a new window where you will see additional instructions. You can also follow the instructions our team has shared with you on your ticket with number 29499316. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS