cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 375

Hi Rahma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad Ahsan I Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
82 of 375

i am having the isseu while uploading the drivers license it says we are encountering the technical problem every time i try to do it.

I have clear cache reset browser login it still say this any help please?

i need the identification badge also i heard some people get thier accounts frozen after not providing id varification so please i need help here.

Thanks

Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
83 of 375

Hi Ahsan 

Try the National ID Card. If this also not work then I hope someone from support will contact. 

Try to Contact Support through Upwork Support

Best of Luck

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
84 of 375

Hi Muhammad, 

We're sorry for the delay in our reply. Please try the steps noted on this help article for more tips on how you can take a photo of your ID and upload it for your ID-verification. 

Muhammad Ahsan wrote:

i am having the isseu while uploading the drivers license it says we are encountering the technical problem every time i try to do it.

I have clear cache reset browser login it still say this any help please?

i need the identification badge also i heard some people get thier accounts frozen after not providing id varification so please i need help here.

Thanks

-Avery
Untitled
Jasmin M Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
85 of 375

Hi, i have a problem when i want to subbmit proposal , when i click on submit proposal i gets error, can u help me 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 375

Hi Jasmin,

Please follow up on your support ticket, which you can find here. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sunil K Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
87 of 375

on friday i earned identity badge but it has not been added to my profile yet. kindly look about this matter

looking forward to hear soon from you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
88 of 375

Hi Sunil,

Once you become eligible again, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading an official government-issued ID and meeting with our team for a short video call. Thank you.

Untitled
Daniil Z Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
89 of 375

Today my ID was verified via Video Call, But I do not see verified badge in my account.

Also I do not have link to upload my ID

Can someone help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
90 of 375

Hi Daniil,

It looks like you were asked to verify your identity by completing video verification and you have successfully done so. You can now continue sending proposals on Upwork. At times we require our users to verify their identity in order to access or continue to access the Upwork marketplace. We do this because it is a critical part of maintaining a trusted online global workplace and keeping Upwork safe and fraud-free. 

This is, however, different from the ID verification badge that your account is not eligible for yet. We are rolling out ID badges to more freelancers so stay tuned, you will receive a notification once your account is eligible.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS