cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Kishore K Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
951 of 990

I created an agency profile and purchased connects. However, every time I try to submit a proposal, it says the link is expired. Please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
952 of 990

Hi Kishore,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team notified you about the request to complete the verification process. Please follow the steps shared on the notification you received. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kishore K Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
953 of 990
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your email. I checked all the previous communications from Upwork and have not received any request to complete the verification. Can you please send me the verification link again?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
954 of 990

Hi Kishore,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Malik Ali Z Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
955 of 990

Hi,
Please see the attached images. I've been prompted to verify my identity and when I clicked on the "Get Started" link, I can see a name locked, which is not mine and is of my brother. I don't remember when and for what I used this name for. I have however submitteed my actual Gov ID Card for verification that is in my name. My profile name is Malik Ali Zain.

Please help.

Thanks.

Highlighted
956 of 990

Hi Malik,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Malik Ali Z Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
957 of 990

Thanks a bunch Aleksander for prompt response. Looking forward to get this resolved without any hassles. I am bit worried.

Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
958 of 990

Hello there, I am Muhammad Hammad And I have created my profile on Upwork and after approve of my account I visited the payment method option to add my payment method I add Payoneer account as a method but after saving my data I got a message: Some of your services are temporarily on hold would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MOREPlease help me with this problem. Thanks In advance

Highlighted
959 of 990

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly follow up on the notification and start the verification process. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
960 of 990

hi, I was removing my bank account in the payment method and when entered the new bank account I got an alert that my account is being reviewed, and when I tried to verify my identity I didn't find an ID section it just said - visa or passport I don't have those and it's a national holiday here in Egypt for 4 days so I can apply for a passport  - so I'm 20 and I have only me Egyptian ID - what can I do to solve this Smiley Sad. I am really upset due to this. I worked really hard to get my reputation on Upwork

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS