🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ID verification issue
Page options
e74024f5
Community Member

ID verification issue

I tried to submit my proposal for a job but when I click it is written Verify ID 

and when I click on VERIFY ID it doesn't work ... I am stuck on the same page SUBMIT MY PROPOSAL 

3 REPLIES 3
aeb9f691
Community Member

Hello Coline, 

kindly note! Upwork, routinely ask freelancers and clients to verify their identities to help keep Upwork a safe place to do business. You will need to scan two documents in order to verify your identity. Don't crop, rotate, touch up, adjust colors, or alter the images in any way.

Upwork, will review your uploaded items to verify your identity and let you know when they're done. This usually takes 48 hours. Keep in mind, Upwork, may ask you to submit additional documents or a short video. In some cases, it may also be necessary to contact you for a live video call.

Thanks 😊

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Coline,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how you can complete the verification. You can check here or your email for updates. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
rverang
Community Member

pm sent

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members