🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ID verification
Page options
ahmedmostafa114
Community Member

ID verification

After I added my bank account I was required to upload my ID, I already did and waiting my ID verification its 2-3 days ago. The issue now that I received an offer from a client and its required to verify my ID to accept and proceed in the job, the job is very competitive and I am in need to verify my ID, so its urgently required. please followup. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

Just to confirm, you`ve already completed your onboarding tasks for your contract. Please allow up to 3 business days for the review to completed and once this is done you will be able to accept the offer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

Just to confirm, you`ve already completed your onboarding tasks for your contract. Please allow up to 3 business days for the review to completed and once this is done you will be able to accept the offer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thanks a lot for your followup, I will waiting for the process accomplishement 

For ID verification I’m uploading my date of birth to continue but the next button below is not working Help me please...

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing the verification process. Can you confirm you're using the correct format when typing your date of birth on the field? It should be YYY-MM-DD (Year-Month-Day). If you're still having trouble, try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I uploaded the photos required for ID verification 3 days ago. But it shows that they are still under review

Hi Kavindu,

Thank you for following up. I've reached out to the team and they've confirmed that your verification has been completed. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dbasupport
Community Member

Hi, My ID verification is not working, I tried scanning driving license and now it says you reached max retries to upload your ID. How can I get help?

Hi there,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members