🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: IFSC Code not orking
Page options
seonancy
Community Member

IFSC Code not orking

Hi,

I have my bank IFSC code and It is working in all transactions.

But When I tried to add my bank IFSC code in upwork it is unable to find the bank.

IFSC Code is PUNB0210110.

Kindly help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Nancy, 

You can enter your bank's information manually in order to be able to add it as a payment method. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

Thank you,
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Nancy, 

You can enter your bank's information manually in order to be able to add it as a payment method. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

Thank you,
~ Luiggi
Upwork
seonancy
Community Member

I did the same already. Now it will take another 3 days to confirm my bank detail by upwork.
I hope it will work.
ca9cfe14
Community Member

India or IFSC code mentioned in the article you shared.

2aaec163
Community Member

Hi ,

I am using my bank IFSC code in other places and it works perfectly fine. But Upwork could not find it and there is no provision to add it manually.  Need help to fix it.

Regards,

Anand R

Hi Rakumura,

If you enter an IFSC code and hit search, if it's not found, you should be able to see the option to enter it manually as shown here

You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths