🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » IFSC not found
Page options
Community Member

IFSC not found

I can't locate my bank using IFSC code. If I enter details manually, shall I be able to get my money on that account? Does "unable to find bank by IFSC" mean this bank is not allowed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Soumyadeep,

You can enter your bank's information manually in order to be able to add it as a payment method. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Soumyadeep,

You can enter your bank's information manually in order to be able to add it as a payment method. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
e74be502
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue but no one from Upwork support is helping me out!

Hi Sneha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, I would recommend avoiding sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread because it goes back to the end of the queue every time a new message is added.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members