cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM READY TO GIVE UP!!!

rafxb
Rafael X Member Since: May 8, 2014
1 of 2
I'm just about ready to give up. I've done more than enough of my share here. "36" JOB APPLICATIONS and nothing...nothing at all...just 1 job scam, hows about that. No I don't blame the site but they should be more watchful of the obvious. Many could get hurt. Almost 2 months here and no job. If any you guys willing to share some tips I'm at ** if you have any motivational stories or you just wanna hold my hand, har har. Good luck guys!! Rafa (Philippines) *"Removed by admin"
aaron100
Aaron J Member Since: Dec 3, 2013
2 of 2
I am sadden to see a fellow freelancer about to throw in the towel. Last month I experienced the same when the flow for jobs decreased tremendously. I applied to many and either was rejected for another freelancer or the client never returned to hire someone. Other than that, in the past, jobs flowed in left and right. If I were you I would just keep at it and you'll get something -- freelancing, from what I am experiencing can be a tough field to break into. As far as suggestions, I think you should add some samples of what jobs you're applying to into your profile's portfolio. Doing so will show clients how well you can complete the project they're wanting. Don't throw in the towel. You have many other freelancers, including myself here to cheer you on.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS