cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Form 6166 for Belarus

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
91 of 119

Aleksandar, thank you for the prompt reply. Yes, I got electronoc copies of the forms. But the issue is that electronic forms could be accepted by Belarus tax authorities only in case they are published at the Upwork web-site (you see a number of likes on my initial question post). Thus all freelancers from Belarus need the IRS Forms 6166 to be published to have a proof that they are not a fake.

Also I beleive it would be mutually beneficial as Upwork support will need to proceed less requests from Belarus freelancers.

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
92 of 119

Hi Aleksandar!

are there any updates on the issue related to publising IRS Form 6166 for Belarus on the Upwork web-site? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
93 of 119

Hi Andrei,

We still don't have any updates on the form being published on the website. Once we do, we'll make sure to post it here in the Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
s_sukach
Siarhei S Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
94 of 119
Hello, Could you please send me the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for the year 2019 and 2020? And is there a possibility to get it by post? Thank you.
djondinium
95 of 119

Hi Siarhei,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
nastassi
Anastasia N Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
96 of 119

Yes, 

but it was a little misunderstanding. I need the doc for 2021 year. I replied in my support ticket about it but not sure how support ticket works. Probably I need one more ticket.

Thank you, 

Anastasia

djondinium
97 of 119

Hi Anastasia,

Our team already received your response and will continue assisting you on the same support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
alex-duda
Alex D Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
98 of 119

Hello,

Could you please send me the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for the year 2020?

Thank you.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
99 of 119

Hi Alex,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
alex-duda
Alex D Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
100 of 119

Hi there Andrea,

Could you please provide me with the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for the year 2021?

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS