cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Form 6166 for Belarus

andrashuk
Aliaksandr A Member Since: May 17, 2020
111 of 119

Anyone from Belarus, did you got the form already? It seems it is not ready yet and we all should pay the tax in this quarter.

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
112 of 119

It looks like nobody got hard/paper copies of the IRS Form 6166 in Belarus for 2020 and 2021 (I monitor a couple of local freelancer communities/chats on this issue) as Upwork office is closed because of Covid and they unable to handle such requests at the moment. But there is a simple solution for this legal issue for all Belarus freelancers, that I already mentined above in this thread - https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/IRS-Form-6166-for-Belarus/m-p/873877/highlight/true#M540... - Upwork just needs to publish publicaly these forms on their web-site and in this case scans would be legally accepted by Belarus local tax authorities (with reference to the published online forms). I also directed the same request to support (freelancersuccess@upwork.com), but got just an answer that they like the idea and will forward the request to corresponding team, but it's not clear when the final decision on this could be taken... My initial request to support was sent 2 months ago and about a week ago there was no any updates on it Smiley Sad

You could try to send similar request from your side - may be this could speedup the process if more than one person would request it...

s_zhebelev
Sergey Z Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
113 of 119

Hello! All freelancers from Belarus still need IRS Form 6166 for 2021 year. Also do you have similar form for 2020 year? Best regards, Sergey!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
114 of 119

Hi Sergey,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your forms. Thank you.

Untitled
natalliaindz
Natallia I Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
115 of 119

Could you please send the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for 2021 to me please? Thanks!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
116 of 119

Hi Natallia,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
ashklianko
Aliaksandr S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
117 of 119

Dear Upwork! We still need these papers! All people in this thread are paying for your services. so please do your job and provide us required forms!

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
118 of 119

Or please just publish them online on your web-site! (see my previous messages in the thread and support requests)

s_zhebelev
Sergey Z Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
119 of 119

Just recieve unswer (as many of members of this topic I suppose). Still need wait a little bit.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I hope this information is useful 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS