cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Form 6166 for Belarus

nastassi
Anastasia N Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
81 of 119

Hello, I wanted to create support ticket but got lost on the pages. So I'm writing here

The same request as all guys above had: I need  IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for 2021 year "graphic image with color seal" with a blue background and stamp on it

Could you please assist me here?

Regards, 

Anastasia

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 119

Thank you for reaching out to us, Anastasia.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
alex-duda
Alex D Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
83 of 119

Hello, I wanted to create support ticket but got lost on the pages. So I'm writing here

The same request as above: I need  IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for 2021 year "graphic image with color seal" with a blue background and stamp on it

Could you please assist me here?

Regards, 

Alex

bstojadinovic
84 of 119

Hi Alex,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
73daf36d
Ace Contributor
Kyle M Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
85 of 119

Hey Guys,

I was hoping to get a 1099 from Upwork for 2020.

I saw one of your moderators say you could issue one upon request. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 3.28.23 PM.png

Thanks !

Kyle Marler

bstojadinovic
86 of 119

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kyle.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
73daf36d
Ace Contributor
Kyle M Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
87 of 119

Thanks brother !

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
88 of 119

Actually all freelancers from Belarus need such copies of the IRS Form 6166 for each year. Why not to just publish these forms online? - for example, at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001181014 in the Taxes section. I also sent corresponding support ticket but did not get any concrete answer - just notification that my request was forwarded to the corresponding team, without any ETA...

This approach, for example, was already implemented by Uber - https://pro.yandex/by-ru/minsk/uber-docs and it completely accepted by local tax authorities. Could you please also publish IRS Forms 6166 online on your web-site?

aralko1
Andrei R Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
89 of 119

Also as it was replied by the support team, your office is closed now and Upwork is unable to send original paper copies of the IRS Form 6166 to freelancers, thus publishing them online remains the only way acceptable by Belarus tax authorities.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
90 of 119

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I see that the feedback has already been shared with the team so I'll make a follow up and update.

Regarding your last comment, I checked and it appears you received the response during the holidays and our team has followed up and provided the requested forms? Please let us know if you need further assistance with accessing the forms.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS