🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ** IS A FRAUD! BEWARE! BAD CLIENT EXPERIENCE...
Page options
ddbae4ec
Community Member

** IS A FRAUD! BEWARE! BAD CLIENT EXPERIENCE!

Hi Upwork Community,

just want to share my experience working with One of a Bad Client. **Edited for Community Guidelines**. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**, he has so many job opening in Upwork but have different subject matter,

he is not under Agency Account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** BASICALLY IS A FRAUD. NOT VERY RECOMMENDED CLIENT! PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH HIS JOB. I HAVE DONE WORK FOR HIM, FINISH MY JOB ON TIME, BUT AFTER I DELIVER IT TO HIM HE DISAPPEAR . 

AT FIRST HE SAID THAT THE WORK IS FOR HIM, BUT AFTER A THOUSAND MESSAGE NOT RESPONDED, AFTER A MONTH OF WAITING HE SAID ITS FOR HIS CLIENT. HE SAID HE DONT WANT TO PAY THE REST OF THE PAYMENT AFTER I FINISH ALL MY WORK. HE END THE CONTRACT LEAVING ME AFTER I DO ALL MY WORK DONE.  

SO BEWARE, HE STILL HAVE MANY PROJECT ON THE UPWORK, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

Just want to put it out here , Have a good day everyone! 

Thank you!  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
ddbae4ec
Community Member

Sorry i didnt see the community Guideline, 

basically i just feel mad about what happen today with this client. just want to share the experience to other freelancer to be careful out there. 

please make sure your client have publish all the milestone before you work on the project. 

cheers! 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Basit,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the client. I checked the contract you are referring to and it seems that your client funded only the first milestone for which the payment has already been released. Please note that unfunded milestones are not covered by the Fixed-Price Protection. As the contract already ended, your client can still issue a bonus payment to you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members