🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ISO Technical Resume Writer
Page options
7f9b79df
Community Member

ISO Technical Resume Writer

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for an established resume writer to help with the refreshing / rewriting / re-layout of an existing technical resume. I know we have a few who are active on these fourms, but it's been awhile since I've been here and no longer recall who they are.

Any suggestions for community members to re-write a tech resume?

Yes, I have also searched the Upwork talent as well as resume offerings. Just haven't found anyone who stood out to me.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just ask because it is my understanding that our community guidelines prohibit looking for or posting jobs in the forum. You would be better served by posting a job. If you post a job with the right rate and clear parameters, you will likely find some very good freelancers you've never met/seen. When I've tried "searching" for talent versus posting the job, I'm always surprised at how many good freelancers never showed up in my own searches. 

You can also set parameters, like TR only, certain amount earned on platform, etc. to help filter the responses. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
a_lipsey
Community Member

Did you post a job?  

No job posted. I'm asking here in the community, first.

I just ask because it is my understanding that our community guidelines prohibit looking for or posting jobs in the forum. You would be better served by posting a job. If you post a job with the right rate and clear parameters, you will likely find some very good freelancers you've never met/seen. When I've tried "searching" for talent versus posting the job, I'm always surprised at how many good freelancers never showed up in my own searches. 

You can also set parameters, like TR only, certain amount earned on platform, etc. to help filter the responses. 

Well p00p. I had no idea looking for freelancers in the community forum was against the TOS. Oh well. 

Yep, totally agree with the search. With all of the available resume writers, my search only returned what I thought was a small subset, regardless of my filters be fairly wide or narrow (obviously the narrow returned fewer).  

Kindler C wrote:

Yep, totally agree with the search. With all of the available resume writers, my search only returned what I thought was a small subset, regardless of my filters be fairly wide or narrow (obviously the narrow returned fewer).  

Honestly, I'm surprised clients even find me sometimes, considering how limited the results seem to be when I do a search. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths