🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ISSUE: Membership Upgrade + JSS
Page options
23227e9f
Community Member

ISSUE: Membership Upgrade + JSS

Hi team UpWork. I'm having a few issues:

1 - When I open the upgrade membership section, I'm receiving this error "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

2 - I have worked 5 jobs and earnings around 900 USD but my JSS is still not displaying, no successful weeks or anything at all.

3 - I had to post in the forms since UpWork "Support" was hard to find but now it is impossible, I checked the articles, guidelines, scrolled to bottom of the page, even googled the support section but it redirected to broken pages. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Shoaib,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed that your monthly billing cycle starts on the 1st of every month. That said, you will be unable to make changes to your subscription around the 24-48 hours time frame of your billing date. You can try to upgrade to the Freelancer Plus plan after 24-48 hours of your billing date. Also, I noticed that you have completed only 3 jobs on your profile. You will get a JSS when you have enough work history. You can learn more about JSS here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
23227e9f
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for the reply and guidance. So far, it's 1st November now and no results. I'll wait another day and see if it works out and I have 5 jobs out of which 3 are the completed ones but I'm assuming that I have to complete at least 4 to see results?

Once again, truly appreciate your response.

Thank you,

Shoaib A.

Not quite. You need completed contracts WITH feedback from the client. No feedback does not count. 

Hi Shoaib,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. Please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members