🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ITEP english certification
Page options
jengarzon
Community Member

ITEP english certification

Hi everyone, I read online that duolingo english certification is based on the iTEP english proficiency exam but that one is not showing on the certification suggestions on upwork unlike duolingo and i have my iTEP results and tried to submit a suggestion but i'm not sure if that's going to work. 

Do you guys know the waiting period to hear back from upwork after that suggestion or if it's not going to work at all ? 

I appreciate your anwers and would like to add that i don't want to spend more money on a similar test that i did last year.

Regards, Jennifer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Our team is working to expand the list of validated certifications but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. You can, however, use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Our team is working to expand the list of validated certifications but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. You can, however, use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members