🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Icon of Google Ads Display Certification ...
Page options
rebelution_
Community Member

Icon of Google Ads Display Certification is missing

Hi community,

 

can someone please explain to me, why Google Ads Display Certification doesn't have a Google logotype on the left side like the other Google certifications? I tried to clear cache and use another browser, but it's always the same. It's not a big issue, but still looking bad. Any solutions?

 

Thanks!icon_missing.png

 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rebelution_
Community Member

Maybe for someone, it will be helpful. I managed to fix my issue by resetting my Google Chrome setting to default and I found what the problem was. By resetting the setting browser automatically disabled all my extensions and all is working now!
So the problem was in one of my extensions I found the wrong one by enabling them one by one and after deleting all is working properly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa
Moderator
Moderator

Hi Eduard,

 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists.


~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

 

I manually cleared all cache files from my main browser (Google Chrome) and it is still the same issue.

After that I logged in by Microsoft Edge and all is working, also from the iPhone app, it's visible.

 

So seems like that's a problem only with Google Chrome.

Hi Eduard,

 

Thank you for responding. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.


~ AJ
Upwork
rebelution_
Community Member

Maybe for someone, it will be helpful. I managed to fix my issue by resetting my Google Chrome setting to default and I found what the problem was. By resetting the setting browser automatically disabled all my extensions and all is working now!
So the problem was in one of my extensions I found the wrong one by enabling them one by one and after deleting all is working properly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members