Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Id verification

rakib-rohan
Md Rakib H Member Since: Jan 7, 2017
1 of 11

Hello community, 

unfortunately, My Upwork profile name is Rakib Rohan and Bank account name is Md. Rakib Hossan. My tax information name same as my bank account name. Now I want to add my Bank account But maybe upwork don't allow this because of profile name not same as my bank account name. So let me what can I do now. I don't have National id card but I have Passport So can I verify my account with using passport without National Id card.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 11

Go ahead and add your bank account in your settings under Get Paid.

IF it throws a Beneficiary Mismatch error (and it may or may not do so) you can change your profile name to match your bank account name. You may be asked to verify your identity (but again, you may not) and then you can use your passport and a bank statement or utility bill-

View solution in original post

rakib-rohan
3 of 11

Thank you For Response,

But When I go to get paid and add account the name is shown Rakib Rohan that is not match my bank account so if i add this and get an error then what can I do please let me know and If need verification can I used passport because I don't have National Id card. I am waiting to hear you soon.

rakib-rohan
4 of 11

Can I change My upwork profile Name Without any verification?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 11

Hi Rakib,

Please note that you need to use your legal name as your profile name. Please edit your name and complete the verification process by using your passport, provided it meets these requirements.

Untitled
ghoshshrabanru15
Dipagkar B Member Since: Mar 11, 2017
6 of 11

Hi,

Could you tell me how can i to do my ID verification.When I'm going to do proposol for a job than Upwork give me a notice for id verification. Than I'm trying my best to do my id verification but upwork knock me again and again (Parameter [code] not found).Can you help me how can do id my id verification or give me video call verification links.

I'm waiting for you replay.

Thanks,

Bosu

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 11

Hi Dipagkar,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, we'll provide a new link soon.

Untitled
ghoshshrabanru15
8 of 11

Great thanks dear,I'm waiting for your new links

ghoshshrabanru15
9 of 11

Dear Vladimir,

I'm still here for your positive solution.

Thanks,

Bosu

tinafabulous
Tina G Member Since: Aug 28, 2017
10 of 11

I tried to upload my state drivers license. It says I have reached the number of times it can be loaded. Any suggestions.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS