🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identify Verification
Page options
elizondo_ramos
Community Member

Identify Verification

Please help me!!!

I started freelancing on Upwork a week ago but I got the message from Upwork team.

We noticed your name has changed on your account, so we need to verify that you are the owner of this account.

I am not sure why this happened, and actually I didn't change my name.

A few days ago I ran out of my connects so I tried to connect my billing method but could't pay with my full name. (Pay decliened). I had to use JUAN ELIZONDO. Maybe this can be the problem?

The other important thing is that I can't upload the docs with my name to verify myself because I live with my parents so all docs are with my dad's name. I sent the ticket to Upwork for asking if the docs with my dad's name is okay but I didn't get any response from them yet.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Please let me know why this happened. and it's okay for Upwork if I upload the docs with my dad's name.

Please help me!

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan Carlos,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks, Bojan.

Hello, Bojan.

I am waiting for you but didn't get any response yet.

Please let me know how long it will take.

Thanks.

Juan Carlos

Hi Juan Carlos,

Please allow time for our team to respond and update your ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members