cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification Issue

Bharati U Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
1 of 6

Hello Team,

I got a mail to verify my identity and for that I am trying to procced but I am getting a error under

Settings > User Settings > Identity Verificaion

I am getting below error.

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

I have tried multiple time with diffrent browser and I am having time till 18 of this month only. Can anyone help me with this on urgent basis.

Thanks,

Bharati

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 6

Hi Bharati,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Debbie W Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
3 of 6

I'm trying to hire someone and I keep getting fix errors below - which is billing information I've added several times and the message that card is already on file but it won't let me proceed with the hiring process 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 6

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you successfully hired a Freelancer for your project. Could you please send more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Jasmine I Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
5 of 6

Hi Aleksandar, I'm having the same issue as the person above. Either this error message: "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." or a neverending loading symbol. My last day to upload my ID is tomorrow.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Jasmine, 

Could you please confirm if this happens if you clear your cookies, or use a different browser to see if the issue persists?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS