🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity Verification Issue
Page options
bharatithreedots
Community Member

Identity Verification Issue

Hello Team,

I got a mail to verify my identity and for that I am trying to procced but I am getting a error under

Settings > User Settings > Identity Verificaion

I am getting below error.

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

I have tried multiple time with diffrent browser and I am having time till 18 of this month only. Can anyone help me with this on urgent basis.

Thanks,

Bharati

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bharati,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm trying to hire someone and I keep getting fix errors below - which is billing information I've added several times and the message that card is already on file but it won't let me proceed with the hiring process 

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you successfully hired a Freelancer for your project. Could you please send more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, I'm having the same issue as the person above. Either this error message: "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." or a neverending loading symbol. My last day to upload my ID is tomorrow.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jasmine, 

Could you please confirm if this happens if you clear your cookies, or use a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members