Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification Problem

yousufodesk
Syed Y Member Since: Jun 17, 2016
1 of 4

Hi Moderators

I have submitted my national Id  to customer support 6 days ago but i didnt get any updates from support.can any  Moderators please check it 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Syed, 

Could you please double check your email? I can see that the team emailed you last June 18, and June 20 about your ID verification. Let us know if you didn't receive the email so that we can ask the team to resend it. 

~ Avery
Upwork
yousufodesk
Syed Y Member Since: Jun 17, 2016
3 of 4

I've submitted a scanned ID for verification but that was not granted.I can give my  national id online verification data to any mod to check my national id from Bangladeshi national id online for verifying my account  😞 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Syed,

I'd strongly urge you not to share your ID or any other personal documents in the Community or with other users, in order to avoid any security issues. I see our agent followed up on your ticket on Saturday and explained the reasons why documents you uploaded couldn't be accepted.

Please follow the agent's instructions as we can't discuss account-specific issues in the Community, and I don't have access to the verification process.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS