Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Used ID change to match gender name change

jktyler
JKalin T Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
81 of 90

I got this just now:

We apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. We reviewed your previous ID verification and your account now is fully active. 

And then 5 minutes later I got this:

Thank you for attempting to verify your location. Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded.
As a result, we have placed a hold on your account.

So, back to square one :/

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
82 of 90

Hi JKalin,

I checked your account, and I can see that one of our agents is assisting you on this ticket number: 30431511. It looks like the limitation on your account has already been lifted. 

-Joanne
Untitled
lokiofasgard
Isaac G Member Since: Dec 7, 2020
83 of 90

I am having this problem as well. I had verifiled my ID beforehand, and I just had my name changed to a preferred name. Now it's not allowing me to accept proposals anymore.

I tried to go to the upwork help, but everytime i sign in, it signs me out for some reason. So i am writing here instead.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
84 of 90

Hi Isaac,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
jacob-zagar
Tessa R Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
85 of 90

Hello! could someone reach out to me about this as well

tinker_bell3
86 of 90

Hi Jacob,

I've requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
d835f605
Camila C Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
87 of 90
i'm a transgender and i need help with my verification process i don't want to use my legal name i haven't changed my legal name to my new name i need help because i'm a woman not a man and i'm being real not fake
tinker_bell3
88 of 90

Hi Camila,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
ailan_maciel
Ailan M Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
89 of 90

My name was misspelled, it's now "Maclel" but my name is "Maciel". I also went to the help desk and found out that the name needs to be the same as my payment account, but I use my social name and not my civil name (I am a trans person), how should I proceed?

tinker_bell3
90 of 90

Hi Ailan,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS