🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity Verification issue / Visual verifica...
Page options
hamzasajid49
Community Member

Identity Verification issue / Visual verification Issue. Unable to Connect / Conversation ended.

I received a message to verify my Identity.
After Document verification successfully when I chat with the Community Bot He tries to connect with the team for Visual Verification and then I get these messages from the bot
"Conversation ended"
"Unable to connect".

What should I do now for Visual Verification?
I have a stable internet connection as well for video calls.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am a new in upwork and I have an issue with visual verification it does not work how can you assist me thank you

Hello Christie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I am facing some problems at step 2 which is visual verification you see on the picture attached. The problem is while I go to step 2, I get no output. Please help me.Capture4.PNG

Hi Ripon,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to start the second step of the process? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths