Laily B Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
51 of 266

Please Give me ID Verification Link...

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
52 of 266

Hi Laily,

As Valeria already posted, ID verification isn't required for your account at this time and users can't request identity verification. If you are required to verify your identity, our team will send you a notification with instructions and the link.

Untitled
anyachhetri
Anna K Member Since: Mar 28, 2016
53 of 266
Hi, I applied for a job and Upwork tells me : "Your phone number is verified! Now, please upload your ID." That's fine. But when I try to upload a copy of my passport which is in jpg format, i get the following error message: "Your request could not be processed. Please contact support".. Need your attention! Smiley Happy
vladag
Community Manager
54 of 266

Hi Anna,

I see the request for ID verification was sent to you a while back. Please contact Support and our team will assist you with uploading the required documents.

Untitled
ladiemay29
Ladie May C. A Member Since: Mar 29, 2016
55 of 266

Hello everyone,

I would like to humbly ask some help about Upwork's ID verification process. I have tried uploading my ID for verification process but it only says, "Your request could not be processed. Please contact support".

I have entered all the information being asked and have uploaded a .JPG file of my scanned ID. Please advise how can I solve this issue. I wanted to reply to job invitations but the ID verification process is preventing me in doing so. I feel bad that I may miss good opportunities due to this issue.

I would truly appreciate any help from you. Thank you.

Sincerest regards,

Ladie May

vladag
Community Manager
56 of 266

Hi Ladie May,

I'm sorry about the problem you're experiencing with uploading your documents for ID verification. Can you please confirm the file you're trying to upload doesn't exceed 25mb in size? 

I see you contacted Support recently and our team is investigating this issue. Please continue communicating with our team only through the open ticket to avoid any unnecessary delays.

Untitled
ladiemay29
57 of 266

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you so much for your response.

Yes, the .JPG file that I have uploaded did not exceed the 25mb file size limit. It is only 9.4mb to be exact.

I haven't received any update from the support agent I have contacted yesterday. How long does this issue usually takes for it to be resolved?

Thank you once again!

Regards,

Ladie May

vladag
Community Manager
58 of 266

Hi Anna, Ladie May and Karl Alejandro,

I've checked with the team and can confirm there is an issue which is preventing you from uploading documents for ID Verification. I've escalated your reports and our team is working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
ladiemay29
59 of 266

Thank you, Vladimir!

ladiemay29
60 of 266

Hello Vladimir, 

Is there any progress with the ID verification issue we are currently experiencing? Smiley Sad

There are a lot of opportunities I am already missing due to this ID verification issue because I can't apply to any job.

Please help. 

Yours truly,

Ladie May

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS