cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why can't I access live chat or submit a ticket any more?

xephan
Lachlan B Member Since: Apr 1, 2016
61 of 266

I also cant access anything other than the FAQ when i click on support. No contact information, email or live chat. I have been given a random "could not process" error when submitting my ID scan for verification, but it just sends me to the Faq when i click on contact support.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
62 of 266

Hi Lachlan and Ladie May,

I expect this issue will be resolved soon and I'll post an update as soon as I receive the confirmation.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Untitled
absriz
Abbas H Member Since: Mar 10, 2016
63 of 266
i send all the required documents and my ticket is opened from last 20 days i guess and still you are not able to verify my ID i send you all the documents even my birth certificate along with passport, my CNIC my bank account statement what else you want to verify from ? where can i access live chat or i can provide live video chat interview so that you can then verify me.
vladag
Community Manager
64 of 266

Hi Abbas,

I see some of your documents were the reason why you couldn't complete your ID verification. I see you uploaded additional documents yesterday, which our team will review and update your ticket as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for your cooperation.

Untitled
karl2027
Karl Alejandro B Member Since: Mar 29, 2016
65 of 266

Hi Team,

When trying to upload my ID to upwork I receive this message, I have tried all the possible options such as my ID, Driver License and Passport. 

Upwork.PNG

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Karl A. Beras H.

c9880705
Ty J Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
66 of 266

Here's what the issue is with Upwork

While they claim that there is a verification process there actually is no such thing.

They claim to clients that they really care about security and safety of their clients and the freelancers are vetted in an intense manner, this is a complete lie.

I learned that the person we hired for our project wasnt even the person he claimed to be.

His name wasnt real,

qualifications were not real

and worst part, he took possession of our intellectual property.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
67 of 266

Hi Ty J,

I'm sorry about your experience with this freelancer on your first job on Upwork. I see our team is in constant communication with you and our agent is assisting you through your open ticket.

Please note that I edited your comment since it's a violation of our Community Guidelines to quote private communication (email content, chat transcripts or other private communication), and include names or other identifying information in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence or other wrongdoing in the Community forums.

Untitled
c9880705
68 of 266

I have replied to you via email as well and am glad you violated my rights so others can see what I'm talking about here.   You're name will be mentioned tomorrow as well.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
69 of 266

@Ty J wrote:

While they claim that there is a verification process there actually is no such thing.

They claim to clients that freelancers are vetted in an intense manner,

Where have you seen any claim like that? CERTAINLY nowhere in the Terms of Service, where it says the opposite.

c9880705
70 of 266

Wait for the audio confession of the process but until then enjoy an image from their very own website

This company is in serious trouble

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS