cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Reynaldo Jr T Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
91 of 266

And this is the message that the client has sent me:

"Please expect a message from upwork regarding the verification in the next few days. This is the file with the required docs you will need."

and the next one

"Hello Reynaldo. You should receive an email from the upwork support team. sometimes it takes days for them to initiate the process"

So, it means that I should not expect an email from the Upwork Support Team since the client can't initiate the verification process. Just a little frustrating since I spent some cash to get some gov't issued IDs. 

Oleg L Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
92 of 266

Hi Valeria,

Today I received an email "Action required: verify your profile information". Do you know the reason why I received that email?

Also, during the video call an agent ask me the address where I'm currently living. I said my address where I'm currently living, but the address changes from time, so the address in my profile on upwork is different. Is it ok for verifying process?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
93 of 266

Hi Oleg,

I see you successfully verified the information on your profile via the video call. The question about your address is part of the normal verification process and it's okay if the address changes in the future.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nida F Member Since: May 29, 2017
94 of 266

verify my email

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
95 of 266

Hi Nida, 

I checked your account and there is no need to verify your identity at the moment. If needed, you will receive a notification from the team via email to verify your identity.

-Avery
Untitled
BEST ANSWER
96 of 266

Hi Jose,

I'll send you a private message with more details. You'll be able to see it in the upper left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Michele A Member Since: Mar 11, 2017
97 of 266
98 of 266

Hi Michele,

I'll send you a private message with details.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Braulio M Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
99 of 266

i am having issues uploading identity identification.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
100 of 266

Hi Braulio,

Our team will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS