Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 264

Hi Md. E,

I'll just clarify that:

-Upwork sliding service fee starts at 20% for all new relationships and is reduced to 10% and later 5% after passing the $500 and $10K thresholds.

- Users can access available support options by using the Get Help button on the Help Center page and following the outlined steps.

- You're not required to verify your identity or your profile at the moment. In case you're prompted to complete either of these, you'll receive a notification with all the necessary instructions and information.

Highlighted
Antonijela R Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
32 of 264

May I get explanation from you about where to find an option for identity verification? I've searched that option on upwork but unsuccessfuly. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 264

Hi Antonijela,

Users can't initiate ID verification on Upwork and it's always requested by the team. If you need to complete any verification, you'll be notified about it via an email and a notification will show at the top of the page when you log into your account.

At this moment, you don't need to complete your ID verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Antonijela R Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
34 of 264

Thanks Valeria for previous answer. I still need help because I can't add payoneer as payment option...I already have it and username and password is correct. When I fill all fileds for payoneer and click continue button nothing happens, i'm still on those fields without any explanation what's wrong

Highlighted
35 of 264

Hi Antonijela,

When you select to add your Payoneer account as a payment method, you are redirected to Payoneer website to complete all the necessary information. If you are having troubles completing the form, please try using a different browser to do it or check with Payoneer support about the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Gurpreet K Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
36 of 264

Hello,

Please send me a link to upload my documents for identity verification

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
37 of 264

Hi Gurpreet,

I'm sorry we haven't responded to your post earlier. I checked and it looks like you managed to verify your profile and resumed using your account. Let us know if you have any questions.

Highlighted
Matthew P Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
38 of 264

I am being asked to complete an identity verification, however, there is no way  to do so from my homepage. I need my UPwork status back ASAP, please help!!

Thanks,

Matthew Perry

Highlighted
39 of 264

Hi Matthew,

Are you able to follow this link and initiate a chat with an agent to verify your account?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew P Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
40 of 264

Yes I was able to video chat with agent just a moment ago. Thank you, I hope it was sufficient, I want to start working again immediately, this is my only source of income.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS