cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

danish787
Muhammad D Member Since: Apr 14, 2016
31 of 266

How can I request to the ID verification?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 266

Hi Muhammad,

Users can't request ID verification, please check this Help article.

Untitled
rschiq
Chiqui S Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
33 of 266
I have the same problem, i dont know where to upload id for verification. Kindly send an instruction pls. Thanks.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 266

Hi Chiqui,

I have followed up with the team about your name change request and ID verification and they will provide you with more details as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you should still be able to send proposals.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
rempaguio
Rem P Member Since: Nov 11, 2015
35 of 266

Hello,

I have same issue here. I do not know where to upload my ID for verification. Please help. Thank you!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
36 of 266

Hi Rem,

I have checked your account and it doesn't look like you are required to complete ID verification at this time. You will be informed if it's requested.

~ Valeria
Untitled
sajolaiub
sajol m Member Since: Jan 6, 2016
37 of 266

Please tell me where do i upload my id verification information. I have National ID only and no other billing like watter or electricity bill registerd with my name so what should i do?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
38 of 266

Hi sajol,

Please open the private message I just sent you and use the secure link to upload requested documents and personal information.

If you can't provide a utility bill in your name and address, you can use a bank statement, credit card statement or any other monthly bill that meets the criteria outlined in this help article.

Untitled
kericsy
Keri C Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
39 of 266

Hi,

I am a new user in upwork. I had requested to changed my name and was asked to do ID Verification.

I have a problem with the second step "proofing of address". Currently I am living abroad, my utility bills and phone bills are under my husband's name. I only have my language school fees bill that has my name and my address. Can I submit this bill? If yes, which document type shall I choose "Bank Statement / Utility Bill / Municipal Bill? 

Thank you for helping me.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
40 of 266

Hi Keri,

You can use your language school bill as long as it contains your name and address and the name and address of the school. You can select "Municipal Bill."

The team will let you know if there are any issues with the documents you submit.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS