Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

ak320
Ashwani k Member Since: Oct 3, 2015
41 of 266

HELLO 

MY NAME IS SHUBHAM SHARMA.SOMEONE JUST HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND CHANG MY PREVIOUS EMAIL ADDRESS, PASSWORD AND SECURITY QUESTION.I CAN,T START WORKING FROM YESTARDAY,ALL OF MY CONTRACT WILL ENDED.I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED. PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I WANT MY ID BACK

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 266

Hi Ashwani,

I have followed up with the team regarding your problem and they will work with you to resolve it. Please, provide more details through the open ticket so the team can review and assist you efficiently.

~ Valeria
Upwork
bernmic
Samuel Jireh G Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
43 of 266

After finding a suitable job. I tried to submit a proposal yet upon clicking the link it says that I need to verify my ID. I already have verified my Phone number, yet I do not find any link that leads me to upload my ID. Can you please help me out with this Ma'am? Thanks

ascanionatasha
Natasha A Member Since: Oct 19, 2015
44 of 266

Hi,

I'm new to UpWork and I wonder if someone here could help me. My profile says it's being verified and that I'll hear back in the next 12hours but it has been more than 48hours already. I think my profile is complete but I don't know if there's something I'm not seeing and if I'm missing any information?

I would appreciate any help you could provide,

Natasha Ascanio

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
45 of 266

Welcome to the Upwork Community, Natasha.

I am glad to inform you that your profile has been accepted and you should be able to appy for jobs now.

~ Valeria
Upwork
builtbydezine
Parth G Member Since: Nov 6, 2015
46 of 266

Hi all, I just signed up for upwork and now i can't find where to upload documents? Also can I make a delay in my verification as I do not have my documents ready at this momment or will I be able to resubmit it for verification. Also can I use Aadhar Card for verification (it is a national identity for Indian Citizens) but it doesn't have my signature on it.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
47 of 266

Hi Parth,

I am going to send you a private message with the secure link you need to use to submit your documents for verification.

Also, make sure you improve your profile by adding more information about your skills and experience to your overview. Here is a video to help you with it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
e_yass
mohammed r Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
48 of 266

hi,

my name is mohammed rochdi

my account user id:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

my account name :**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have sent to you 2 pictures so you can verify my id.

Please, let me know if  you have any further difficulties verifying my ID.

because it takes too much time..

thank you in advance..

elias

laily-begum
Laily B Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
49 of 266

Hi ,
I am new to Upwork. i am already requested for change my name. it's review within 48 hours.
Now i can't find where to upload my ID documents?
please help me, send me ID Verification link...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
50 of 266

Hi Forhad,

It looks like you name change request has been approved and ID verification is not necessary at this time.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS