cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Scott M Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
51 of 264

why not post for everyone? I've paid for a month and now i'm getting the run around and can't use the system. this seems scammy. I'm gonna need additional days to compensate for the delay in getting started. 

Highlighted
Scott M Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
52 of 264

why not post for everyone? I've have a friend also using upwork and she paid for a month and now she's getting the run around and can't use the system. this seems scammy. I'm gonna need additional days to compensate for the delay in getting started. She's having to use my computer because the "Chat" button that should appear on the bottom right of our computer screens is litterally just a blip, and its gone.  There is no phone number to call and there are nothing but questions without answers from customers all wondering how they do things.  Why are customers acting as detectives to try to figure this stuff out? I want to talk to a person.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
53 of 264

Hi Scott,

If you are having trouble with your support options loading and then suddenly disappearing before you can use the button, please try clearing your cache and cookies or you can try accessing Upwork from an alternate browser to see if that resolves the issue with your 'Get help' button. If you'd like, you can share your issue here and we'll be more than happy to help directly.

~Nina
Highlighted
Geoff C Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
54 of 264

I have another document image to upload for identity verification (my passport) Can you please send a link? Thank you.

Geoffrey Caplan

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
55 of 264

Hi Geoff,

It looks like one of our agents has already updated your existing ticket with further instructions and a new verification link. Please, go to this page to access your support tickets.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Predrag M Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
56 of 264

Hi Valeria.

I've failed to uplading my govenment identity card.

When uploading, following message was displayed on screen.

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

How to complete ID verification process on my side?

I will be looking forward your help.

Regards

Predrag

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 264

Hi Predrag,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to finish the first step of the process. If you experience the same problem let me know what browser have you used. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Predrag M Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
58 of 264

Hi Goran

Thanks for your reply

But same problem was happend

I am using Google Chrome 73.

Is there any manual process to verify my ID card?

Regards

Predrag

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 264

Thank you for the follow up Predrag,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the verification. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Monica E Member Since: Mar 30, 2016
60 of 264

Hi, 

I have the same issue, I included my second lastname in my account and I was asked to add proof of ID, but I dont know how to,

Thanks

Monica

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS