Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 264

Hi Monica,

Could you please check your email and let me know if you received the notification with instructions our team sent?

Highlighted
Pankaj S Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
62 of 264

Hi, 

I'm interesting in Identity Verification. Please, could someone help me with the link?

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
63 of 264

Hi Pankaj,

It doesn't look like you are currently required to complete ID verification. If it's required in the future, you'll receive a notification from the team.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Aleksandr V Member Since: Oct 26, 2016
64 of 264

Hi, 

I'm interesting in Identity Verification. Please, could someone help me with the link?

Thanks

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
65 of 264

Hi Aleksandr,

Users are prompted to verify their identity in case verification is requested for their account, but can't initiate this process. It doesn't look like you're required to undergo ID verification at this time.

Highlighted
Arifur Rahman D Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
66 of 264

its say to verify my identity via video call. and for this to chat with an agent. but i cant chat with agent . i dont get the page.. how to chat with agent?

Highlighted
Renny Jose T Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
67 of 264

This is the same problem I am also having . I have raised a Ticket on this but s not yet solved. I am unable to bid due to this.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
68 of 264

Hi Renny Jose, 

The team will get back to you via your open ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Renny Jose T Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
69 of 264

The response from the support team is always very canned and does not seem to have understood the issue , I have clearly mentioned that I have tried all options like

a. Clearing Browser

b. Signout

c. Different machines to rule out any machine specific issues

None seem to work and in one of the In one of the community mails I have also noticed that Chat is enabled for some profiles and being a new Freelancer I might not have access .

Please see https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/I-need-LIVE-CHAT-option/td-p/70535

On one hand I am asked to have a video chat and on the other hand I dont have access and that seems to be the issue which has to be corrected otherwise this is a deadlock

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
70 of 264

Hi Renny Jose, 

Not having the chat option does not affect video-chat verification. Because of the volume of users we are unable to provide all support options to everyone. 

The support team will escalate your ticket to the right department so that your issue can be addressed. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS