Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 264

Hi Suruchi,

That is our support page, when you click on the link please sign in. After you sign in you will see at the top "My Requests" in this you will find an open ticket with detail instructions how to finish this process. If you need further help let ue know.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jelena M Member Since: May 29, 2017
82 of 264
Please, help me, I don't know how to send my scaned documents to confirm my ID verification...
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
83 of 264

Hi Jelena, 

We'll have someone get back to you via the open ticket you have with the support team. Please expect someone to reach out out to you soon.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
84 of 264

Has anyone gone through this process? How long does it generally take? It has been over a month since I submitted my ID for "ID Verification". This is the reply I get from support when I ask for a status update, "I would like to let you know that a follow-up was made regarding your identity verification. According to them, they have a high volume of tickets right now and that your request will be processed in the order received. It does not necessarily mean anything is wrong, they are just backed up and you will receive a response via e-mail once processed." It takes them almost 5 days to reply to me as well. I am assuming that someone else here has completed the process since they have such a high volume of tickets that it takes more than a month. I can't image the actual process of outsourcing this kind of work takes more than 24 hours. In the mean time, they won't release my funds to me. The whole site is a scam, once you make enough money. They just find excuses to freeze your account.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Elia Grace L Member Since: Jul 19, 2011
85 of 264
Maybe they have a hard time verifying your ID since your name is "Casting Words" and your picture is a logo. Or is your profile an agency? I'm not sure how to tell.
Highlighted
Shafras N Member Since: Nov 2, 2013
86 of 264
Well I does have the same issue. My ID verification is still pending. Now its more than a month. I am still waiting patience, because they may be having more than thousands of ID to verify. So wait and wait one day the day will be yours.
Highlighted
Lena A Member Since: Jan 18, 2014
87 of 264
I have been waiting since january 8th for my ID to become verified. The reason why I have a applied for verification is that I have had a job offer. It is a lot of work. I was first only going to take small jobs to see what it is like. But then I am offered a full time job. It seems to be a good job for me and I would really like it. But then they ask me to give them my ID so they can verify it. I got worried because the people who are offering the job are from countries where they are so low paid that they would do many things to make some money. Maybe they are selling ID's, who knows??? So I will wait. Did anyone get through verification and how long did it take? Best regards Lena Andersen
Highlighted
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
88 of 264
You do not need to be ID verified to get jobs here. You are being scammed. Very-very few jobs on here required ID from your home country. About the only thing for the US would signing a W9, and that is only for odesk.
Highlighted
Rashmika D Member Since: Jul 29, 2015
89 of 264

I am Rashmika and I'm new to upwork but I complete my account 100.But I can't apply to jobs.please help me...

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
90 of 264

Hi Rashmika,

You are currently not able to apply for new jobs because your profile doesn't meet Upwork requirements and was not accepted during the review. You need to expand your profile overview and add more information about your skills, tools you use and exprerience you have as a graphic designer. Make sure you fix grammar and punctuation errors as well.

Please, refer to the notification that was sent to you earlier for more information and instructions.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS