cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Vladimir L Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
81 of 266

Hi all!

I need your help, I want to pass identity verification, but haven't received link for submitting my documents for it. Could possibly someone from UpWork team share this link with me?!

Many thanks and Happy Holidays =))

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
82 of 266

Hi Illia.

I'll send you a private message with the link you can use to complete your ID verification. The message will appear in the upper left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Laily B Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
83 of 266

Hi Valeria

i am same issue here! I need your help, I want to pass identity verification, but haven't received link for submitting my documents for it.

84 of 266

Hi Laily,

I checked and it doesn't looks like ID verification is required for you at this time. If it's necessary, the team will let you know.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Julija V Member Since: Jan 6, 2017
85 of 266

Hello! 

I need your help! I still haven`t received link to pass identity verification( Can you help me, please?!

Thank you!

86 of 266

Hi Victoria,

I'll send you a private message with the link you need. You'll see the message at the upper left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Oleg S Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
87 of 266

Hello!

I just receive such email - that I need verify my account. It looks like because I use my logo instead profile pic. 

I ask in chat - what I have to do with this, got answer that upwork will send me instructions about process via email after chat end.

I still not receive this instructions.

I have a question: can I still use my account for my existing projects? Add milestones, withdraw funds etc? 

(till I waiting for instructions)

thank you!

Oleg

88 of 266

Hi Oleg,

Yes, you are able to use your account to work on your current projects and withdraw your earnings. You won't be able to submit new proposals until you verify your profile. I'll also follow up with the team about your profile verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Reynaldo Jr T Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
89 of 266

Good morning!

My prospected client said that I need to verify my account and he has already sent Upwork a request to verify my Upwork profile. But I have not received any instructions yet on where to send my IDs (gov't issued ID and proof of billing). Can anyone help me with this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

90 of 266

Hi Reynaldo,

Unfortunately, clients can't request ID verification for freelancers they intend to hire. Only Upwork team can request ID verification in certain situations and it doesn't look like you need to do it at the moment. Check out this help article for more information and feel free to share it with your client.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS