cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

omarshahid89
Omer S Member Since: Feb 25, 2013
1 of 6
Hello Moderator and fellow freelancers, I have applied for identity verification as there is dispute on my odesk name spelling and bank account name spelling. Its been almost 10 days and there is no update from odesk side. How much time do they take?
kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6
Hello Omer Shahid I have just heard from our support team about your issue. According to them you have been verified today. Usually verification process takes 7 to 10 business days.
~ Valeria
Untitled
humpreyespiritu
Humprey E Member Since: Feb 20, 2015
3 of 6

If I undergo the verification process, will I still be able to transact, work and widthdraw my earnings?

kochubei_valeria
4 of 6

Hi Jason,

Once you complete your ID verification, you will certainly be able to apply for jobs, work on your contracts and withdraw your earnings normally. See more information in this help article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
madi_comp
Snehal S Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
5 of 6

Hello Valeria,

Hope you are doing good!

I would like to change the idenitty of our Administrator (Owner) profile (First & Last Name) and also setup new email address. I changed NAME but it asked me to submit the proof.  I have proof but I am not able to find from where I need to submit the same. And also is there any process where I shall get the confirmation asap?

So would you please guide me for the same?

kochubei_valeria
6 of 6

Hi Naimish,

I am checking with the team regarding your ID verification and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

EDIT: Naimish, please check your private messages in the Community (on the left) for the link to the secure form that you need to complete your ID verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS