🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity Verification
Page options
f_maken
Community Member

Identity Verification

Hello Members I just receive a notification from Upwork, and my present laptop don't have a camera, is there any time limit for the verification, Or can I submit my ID only ``Get an Identity Verified badge to help build trust with your clients. Get started.``

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much 

View solution in original post

91 REPLIES 91

Hi Samantha,

Our team has already reached out to you with more information via ticket. Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear people, I am getting continously blocked with my identity verification. First part (ID) was accepted, and I am trying to have a video call but noone has been answering for several hours. I dont want my account to be placed on hold, and the chat window has been "Connecting to live chat" without any answer. What should I do? Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zsofia,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello.

Please help me with the account.
I haven't worked at Upwork for over 2 years. I had to go through a video call again. Now 5 days have passed. Email letter hasn't arrived yet. The account is still suspended.
Could you please tell me what can I do to speed up the process of unlocking an account?

Hi Yevhen,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. The team already sent you this support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. good afternoon,  I installed my credential it gives the attached error in the Visual verification section. And I have little time left for authentication. Can you help me with this?

thank you 

Seckin Kahraman 

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, clicking at the Chat Now for video verification doesn't open the chat window, also the "Wait for the visual ID check" window keeps running for several minutes and then shows error "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity". I am trying from last 3 days but unable to connect with any Customer Support, also my verification deadline is about to end. Please help.

Thanks,
Shobha

Thanks Upwork team. I was able to open the customer support chat and verify in the Internet Explorer.

Hi Seckin and Ms. S,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hi , ı found the solution . thank you
gul0313
Community Member

Hi

My wife english not so strong so can I talk with upwork through video call?

Hi Waqas,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We certainly understand that you want to assist your wife for her to complete her ID Verification. However, please understand that due to privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account. 

Please note that this verification call will be to verify the freelancer's identity and not to test their English fluency. So, they should not worry if their English is not perfect. Additionally, the team will be reaching out with more information and further instructions if it's necessary for her to complete the ID Verification process. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team if she needs further assistance and they will surely look into that for her.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members