🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity Verification
Page options
abdurrahimcs50
Community Member

Identity Verification

Hi,
I Really Need Help, I Completed My ID Document Verification With My Official Government ID Card Successfully verified on 2021-01-14. Now I am  showing  Action is required To continue winning the job at Upwork to verify your identity by 03/16/2021 UTC I try to verify click on Notification massage my upwork profile Get Started but I am not getting Visual Verification.please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

MD Abdur Rahim
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdur, 

I'm sorry for the late update. I checked your account and can see that you have a notification on this page of your account to verify your identity. Please click on the "Get Started" link to proceed with verifying your account. 

I would like to add that we have different types of identity verification on Upwork, and I can confirm that the verification you are referring to is different from this process. We do try to limit the number of times we ask users to verify their identity. Sometimes, however, we need to ask again. This practice is just one part of our efforts to help keep Upwork safe. Please note in the future we may ask you to verify your identity again as part of our ongoing effort to keep Upwork secure and fraud-free.

Let us know if you have other questions and our team will be happy to help you!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdur, 

I'm sorry for the late update. I checked your account and can see that you have a notification on this page of your account to verify your identity. Please click on the "Get Started" link to proceed with verifying your account. 

I would like to add that we have different types of identity verification on Upwork, and I can confirm that the verification you are referring to is different from this process. We do try to limit the number of times we ask users to verify their identity. Sometimes, however, we need to ask again. This practice is just one part of our efforts to help keep Upwork safe. Please note in the future we may ask you to verify your identity again as part of our ongoing effort to keep Upwork secure and fraud-free.

Let us know if you have other questions and our team will be happy to help you!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much.

MD Abdur Rahim
bk_maazi
Community Member

hi, I am having trouble for identity verifications, although i have uploaded my Government ID card as well as my Selfie, 2 days before i was receiving the error that in order to win more projects verify your identity, and today I have recieved an e-mail that my account is temporarily suspended on the other hand my ID is showing me message that my account is on hold. I would be greatful if you will assist.

Hi Bazil,

I checked your account and I can see that you have reached out to our team via ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket with the number 32253395 and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

e56640db
Community Member

How long does it take to be ID and selfie verified? It's been close to 2 business days still no feedback

Hi Victor,

Thank you for submitting the documents requested. The team is currently reviewing it, and if they need any additional information from you, they will reach out to you directly. We appreciate your patience while this is being reviewed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members