🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity verification
Page options
clecio_miranda
Community Member

Identity verification

It says here that I need to wait up to 1 business day to get a identity verification. However, I've waited for months and nothing happens. I did a video verification already, so please help me to verify my identity right now. Very grateful frold now.
12 REPLIES 12
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clecio, 

I checked your account and I don't see any pending verification on our end. Are you seeing a notification regarding identity verification in your account?

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes. I'm seeing a message that says me to wait 1 business day. 

Take a look at the screenshot that I've sent as attachment.

Hi Clecio,

Thank you for sharing the details. Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once its done our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

I'm still waiting for the identity verification 😞

Hi Clecio,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Still waiting

Hi Clecio,

Our team just updated your account with the results of the review. Please go to Settings > Identity > and follow the steps on how to complete the verification process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I sent the document please verify my identity asap

I'm from Brazil and I'm having trouble when trying to verify my identity. Cause upwork system don't recognize my identity

Hi Clecio,

It looks like you are all set. Your verification has been reviewed and accepted. The verification badge is now showing on your profile.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I'm still waiting for the identity verification
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths