🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: If I change terms (hourly rate), will cli...
Page options
oleksakrasnova
Community Member

If I change terms (hourly rate), will client get any notifications?

Hello!

Can you tell me please, if I change terms, after I applied to job but before the client contact me, will client get any notification?

Best regards,
Oleksandra
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleksandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are already interviewing with the client (meaning they have accepted your proposal or you accepted their invite), then you'll be able to add a message when proposing different terms. If your proposal hasn't been accepted, the client isn't specifically notified if you propose different terms, they will see the new bid amount when they view your proposal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleksandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are already interviewing with the client (meaning they have accepted your proposal or you accepted their invite), then you'll be able to add a message when proposing different terms. If your proposal hasn't been accepted, the client isn't specifically notified if you propose different terms, they will see the new bid amount when they view your proposal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you
satvir_singh03
Community Member

Hello!

Suppose a client is interviewing with us. If we bid on a lower price, will the client get notified if we try to change the rate?

Best regards,
Satvir Singh

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths