๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป If I don't get job within 90 days, Will Upwor...
Page options
rakibart
Community Member

If I don't get job within 90 days, Will Upwork suspend me?

I don't get job right ๐Ÿ˜” now. But I am trying to get a job to establish my freelancing career at Upwork.
I have only 2 connections in my account and do not buy any new connections. This time I am feeling so helpless, Thinking Can Upwork suspend me? If I over 90 days without job.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
I don't get job right ๐Ÿ˜” now. But I am trying to get a job to establish my freelancing career at Upwork.
I have only 2 connections in my account and do not buy any new connections.

They won't suspend you, but if you don't want to buy connect you obviously can't apply and if you don't apply you obviously won't ever get hired so what is the point of having an Upwork account?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
I have only 2 connections in my account and do not buy any new connections.

They won't suspend you, but if you don't want to buy connect you obviously can't apply and if you don't apply you obviously won't ever get hired so what is the point of having an Upwork account?

kirnazdogan
Community Member

This happened to me, too. I didn't get a job close to the time you mentioned because of health problems. They didn't suspend my account, but they blocked my profile's visibility until I got a new job. 

Dogan K wrote:

This happened to me, too. I didn't get a job close to the time you mentioned because of health problems. They didn't suspend my account, but they blocked my profile's visibility until I got a new job. 

Your profile is set to private if you don't earn money on Upwork for 30 days.  All you have to do is contact customer support and they will make it public again.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths