🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: If I end a fixed price contract without p...
Page options
cdbb8da1
Community Member

If I end a fixed price contract without payments with client approval, will it effect my JSS

I am a Freelancer with Rising tallent badge with no JSS till now.
I ended a fixed price contract of $5 with client approval. Will it affect my JSS? or will the client still have an option to leave feedback? even if there's no payment yet?

Thank you in advance.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Khurram B wrote:
I ended a fixed price contract of $5 with client approval. Will it affect my JSS? or will the client still have an option to leave feedback? even if there's no payment yet?

Only if the client leaves poor private feedback. The client can only leave private feedback, nothing will show on your profile

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Khurram B wrote:

Only if the client leaves poor private feedback. The client can only leave private feedback, nothing will show on your profile

1f32be23
Community Member

Hi Muhammad

you will not get completed job processing with approved buget from client . your client has to end project . as well if you did great job , he may remain feedback for your positive work. it is very useful to get more jobs from this platform. in other hand , you need to complete at least 3 projects from different clients . This comes from upwork . I saw their detailed terms and conditions and studied before .that's why I recommend it to you . and we need to read upwork 's terms and condition to get more jobs and to be success here. This is my small opinion 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths