🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If I leave a bad review on a client, does it ...
Page options
joy4856
Community Member

If I leave a bad review on a client, does it also look bad on me?

Will clients be reluctant to hire me If I give a bad review?

I have this annoying client right now.

All he does is complain about the previous dev. I ignore most of it.

He asked me to get a task done in 8 hours. I did, he has been unresponsive ever since with the payments, and he even refused to check my work because he's busy.

He was busy yesterday, told me to wait till today. And today, when I finished everything, he asked for more stuff (scope creep). I got it done for free anyway, so I can get out of this contract ASAP.

I am TOP-RATED and dont want to lose that rating.

I submitted the work, and he doesnt have time to check. Told me her will do it at night. -- HE HASNT.

My fear:

If I say no to his demands and refuse to abide by his shenanigans he might leave me a bad review. He keeps blaming his previous devs, and I honestly dont see anything wrong with them. They did a good job, the problem is client doesnt understand technical stuff. I know he will probably pay the contract tomorrow.

How should I approach my review! I have a bad feeling about this guy.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients interested in hiring you are going to look at your profile page. They will look at the reviews you have received. Maybe they will look at your portfolio.

They are not going to look at the feedback that you gave to other clients on past jobs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients interested in hiring you are going to look at your profile page. They will look at the reviews you have received. Maybe they will look at your portfolio.

They are not going to look at the feedback that you gave to other clients on past jobs.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members