🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: If I send two contracts will it affect by...
Page options
rowright
Community Member

If I send two contracts will it affect by JSS score?

Hello,

I would like to know if I can end two contracts that I currently have open.  Will this negativey affect my JSS score? I am unable to meet the required deadline as it is unrealistic. I communicated this to the client. For the other, the client did not specify the details of a research project and after sending two drafts, she is questioning the credibilty of my work. 

Please advise. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxanne, 

You may want to check this section "Contract with no earnings AND no feedback from your client" on this help article. As noted on the article, it says that "Contracts with no earnings and no feedback, whether closed or not, can significantly lower your JSS because they indicate client dissatisfaction."

If you close the contract and no money exchanged hands, you and your client will still have the opportunity to leave private feedback for each other. This private feedback will be factored in on your Job Success Score. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

If they are both $0 contracts, yeah it's gonna hit your score pretty hard.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxanne, 

You may want to check this section "Contract with no earnings AND no feedback from your client" on this help article. As noted on the article, it says that "Contracts with no earnings and no feedback, whether closed or not, can significantly lower your JSS because they indicate client dissatisfaction."

If you close the contract and no money exchanged hands, you and your client will still have the opportunity to leave private feedback for each other. This private feedback will be factored in on your Job Success Score. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members