🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: If I submit proposals for 2 jobs of the s...
Page options
27bedd29
Community Member

If I submit proposals for 2 jobs of the same client and get message for jobs, will i get connects?

If I submit proposals for 2 jobs of the same client and get message for jobs, will i get connects?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yes, but your focus should be on winning jobs, not on getting connects. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yes, but your focus should be on winning jobs, not on getting connects. 

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Hopefully they're real jobs and not just posted so that you can get free connects.

Christine A wrote:

Hopefully they're real jobs and not just posted so that you can get free connects.

It's such high time Upwork stops the whole "free connects for interview" thing....

Maybe make it "X free connects after $?? earned on a contract that was the result of a proposal"

Free connects after interview from proposal that led to a hire would work for me. I don't see the rationale of being rewarded because somebody replied. That means nothing. A hire, on the other hand, does. 

It would be nice if they did away with that. It is too easily abused. 

They may as well just start handing out free connects to everybody again, instead of rewarding people for posting fake jobs. Then they could also save all the customer service time that it's no doubt taking everytime someone complains about not having gotten their free connects five seconds after they've been interviewed.

Christine A wrote:

They may as well just start handing out free connects to everybody again, instead of rewarding people for posting fake jobs. Then they could also save all the customer service time that it's no doubt taking everytime someone complains about not having gotten their free connects five seconds after they've been interviewed.

Plus, in case these fake jobs are not private and by invitation only, and they don't close them, other people lose their connects. I would go so far to call that committing fraud against their fellow freelancers. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members