🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If I upgrade to seller plus now, when do I ge...
Page options
7ba56d1a
Community Member

If I upgrade to seller plus now, when do I get the connects?

Hello! I'm considering an upgrade from a basic to a seller plus account and am wondering if the 80 monthly connect awards would be instant, or if I have to wait until the next billing cycle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Amanda,

When you upgrade your membership to Freelancer Plus, you will receive the Connects immediately, but they will be prorated. This means that they'll be allocated based on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
rajuahammedeee
Community Member

Instant fill and the billing cycle will be Updated also.

LuiggiR

Hi Amanda,

When you upgrade your membership to Freelancer Plus, you will receive the Connects immediately, but they will be prorated. This means that they'll be allocated based on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7ba56d1a
Community Member

So, they're rationed throughout the billing period?

Hi Amanda,

You will receive a prorated amount of Connects right after you upgrade your membership. The amount you receive will depend on how many days are left before your next billing cycle. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
10546fff
Community Member

I have a question about this too. I went to upgrade and was shown that I'd get a prorated amount of connects if I did. However, I could not discern whether the payment amount would be prorated. Is it?

995d2007
Community Member

hey! i upgraded my upwork plus freelancer on last month 21 feb and its been month i didn't get monthly connects yet! why??

Hi Rehana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you have a Freelancer Basic plan. You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members