🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If a job is expired or not hired then connect...
Page options
outsourcedbooks
Community Member

If a job is expired or not hired then connects are to be returned to the freelancer...

As per the new options included for submitting Proposals in Upwork If a job is expired or not hired then I should get my connects back. But I don't see my connects got returned. What is the issue? It seems the Upwork is least bothered about the freelancers. It is cheating....

2 REPLIES 2
af792128
Community Member

It will be refunded. Just be patient and wait 24-48 hours. It will eventualy get back to you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vipin,

Please note that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Also, we're testing this new feature of refunding Connects on contracts that don’t hire and have gone dormant and allowing freelancers to submit proposals for some jobs for “free” (no Connects required).

We recommend you to closely review the client’s details, such as past hire rate, to help you decide whether to use Connects to submit a proposal for a project. To learn more about what you should be looking for in a job post, please check out this article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members