🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If a job is successfully completed with money...
Page options
dan_collins
Community Member

If a job is successfully completed with money still in the work in progress stage, will I lose that?

I'm about to complete a project with money still in the "Work In Progress" stage. Do I need to wait until it has gone through all the stages before officially closing it? Or will the current hours/money continue through the stages until payment is available?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Daniel C wrote:

I'm about to complete a project with money still in the "Work In Progress" stage. Do I need to wait until it has gone through all the stages before officially closing it? Or will the current hours/money continue through the stages until payment is available?

You still get paid, but it is better to let the client close the contract, so you can get / be guaranteed to get feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Daniel C wrote:

You still get paid, but it is better to let the client close the contract, so you can get / be guaranteed to get feedback.

Thanks for the reply. I do intend to have the client close the contract, but I was wondering about the payment part.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members